Software Engineer / Data Scientist (m/f)
Smart Pricer has brought real-time dynamic pricing to the sports and entertainment industry. We are now looking for a Software Engineer / Data Scientist to help us develop our product further. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Smart Pricer is Europe’s leading dynamic pricing company in the sports and entertainment industry. We are helping cinemas, entertainment venues and sports clubs around the globe to increase ticketing revenues while attracting more visitors. Some of the world’s largest cinema chains, Bundesliga clubs and ski resorts like Odeon UK, UCI Kinowelt, FC Bayern Munich and Zermatt ski resort are already using our intelligent pricing solutions. Here at Smart Pricer we believe our employees are the key to our success, therefore we have created a fun and interactive working environment at our offices in Berlin.
- Provide impactful analysis and insightful simulations to solve challenges our customers are facing today
- Develop predictive models to forecast the demand for soccer matches, theater shows and concerts
- Challenge and enrich our current pricing algorithms with new features or new external data sources
- Be responsible for every development step: Starting with the idea all the way to a service in production
- Be in charge of customizing our pricing algorithms for new customers and industries
- Support the development of the Smart Pricer service to become the leading pricing tool for sports, concerts and theaters in Europe
- A degree in the field of computer science, similar disciplines or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent skills in at least one general purpose programming language (Ruby, Python, Go, Java, …) and general software engineering
- Experience in data analysis, predictive model development and operating machine learning services in a distributed system
- Hands-on knowledge on using common big data related technology (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, …)
- A tinkerer, who seeks to explore new things and solve problems
- Experienced and always comfortable facing new challenges
- Interested in applying machine learning to pragmatically solve business problems
- Passionate about constructive teamwork at a high pace
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- An open-minded team always looking for new ideas and solutions
- A fast-paced work environment with flexible working hours
- A market competitive salary and uncapped bonus opportunity
Interested in joining our team? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!