Fullstack Data Scientist in Berlin (m/f)
Smart Pricer is a leading intelligent pricing company, helping cinemas, entertainment venues and sports clubs around the globe to increase ticketing revenue while attracting more visitors. UCI, Cineplex and Hertha BSC are just some of the customers currently using our intelligent pricing solutions. Here at Smart Pricer we believe our employees are the key to our success, therefore we like to create and maintain a fun, interactive and active working environment at our offices in Berlin.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH?
Building upon our experience from working at airlines (Lufthansa and Air Berlin) and consulting (McKinsey) companies, Smart Pricer team is the leading Berlin start-up in the field of dynamic price optimization for sports, cinema and entertainment. By being a part of our team you will work closely with our data science team on developing new pricing concepts and running simulations for customers such as Hertha BSC, UCI Kinowelt or Odeon UK.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop predictive models to forecast the demand for soccer matches, theater shows and concerts
- Use live demand data to simulate the impact of price changes on the performance
- Be responsible for every development step: Starting with the idea all the way to production
- Assist the development of the Smart Pricer service to become the leading pricing tool for sports, concerts and theaters in Europe
WHAT BACKGROUND DO YOU NEED?
- A degree in the field of computer science, similar disciplines or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent skills in at least one general purpose programming language (Ruby, Python, Go, Java, ...)
- Experience in data analysis, predictive model development and operating analytic services in a distributed system.
- Hands-on knowledge on using common big data related technology (Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, Hadoop, …)
WHO YOU ARE?
- A tinkerer, who seeks to explore new things and solve problems
- Experienced and always comfortable facing new challenges
- Interested in applying machine learning to pragmatically solve business problems
- Passionate about constructive teamwork at a high pace
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and directly impact innovative products
- An open-minded team always looking for new ideas and solutions
- A fast-paced work environment with flexible working hour
Interested in revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industries? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call +49 172 511 4393.
We look forward to hearing from you!