Ski and mountains
The decreasing number of visitors in the recent years makes covering the increasing operational costs more difficult. Dynamic pricing helps increase revenues by attracting more guests on low-demand days and capturing the willingness to pay on high-demand days. Application across other sports and leisure venues showed positive customer acceptance and +5 – 10% higher revenues. We believe in backend solutions that allow you to sell through your own website and app.
Typical goals for ski resorts and cable car operators
how can our services help you achieve your goals?
- How do the visitor structure and price strategy look today?
- Which strategic goals do we want to achieve with a new pricing strategy?
- Which factors influence demand the most?
- 360° Analysis of historic demand data
- Draft of 2-3 options for a more dynamic pricing model + simulation of price and revenue scenarios
- Support with customer and partner communication
- Setup of interfaces for the ticketing system, webshop etc.
- Access to Pricing Dashboard
- Real-time insights and reporting
Typical customer results
+5% - 15%
Attendance at off peak times
+5% - 10%
+10% - 30%
Increased online share