WORKING STUDENT: HUMAN RESOURCES IN BERLIN (M/F)
Airlines earn millions in additional revenue each year using dynamic pricing. Sports clubs and cinema operators are only considering the actual bookings, weather, google searches and website clicks in their demand prediction and pricing.
DOES THAT COME AS A SURPRISE FOR YOU? THEN YOU THINK LIKE WE DO
Smart Pricer is the leading Berlin start-up in the field of price optimization. Our growing team has over 10 years of experience in airline pricing and machine learning. Several Bundesliga clubs, large cinema chains and theaters are currently using our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution.
- Help on recruiting process for the top talents: create job postings, take ownership of the recruiting and social media channels, join and manage interviews
- Preparing job contracts and helping new team members feel welcomed
- Organizing birthday gifts and team events
- Keep in touch with former employees and previous candidates to keep them excited about Smart Pricer
- Help improving our HR and Recruiting processes by constantly making Smart Pricer a more attractive as an employer
- A degree or ongoing study in the field of business, psychology or a similar discipline
- Ideally some HR experience from previous internships
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Powerpoint
- Passionate about HR work and creating an atmosphere where team members feel welcome
- nthusiastic about constructive teamwork in a high pace environment
- Independent and goal-oriented worker
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- An inspiring team atmosphere with experienced founders
- On-the-job coaching from former consultants and experienced developers who learned their craft at McKinsey, Lufthansa Consulting and LiquidM
- A stable job with flexible working hours
- The potential for long term employment based on performance
Interested in revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industries?
Send your application including a CV, Cover Letter and applicable documents to firstname.lastname@example.org