INTERN: DATA SCIENCE IN BERLIN (M/F)
Airlines earn millions in additional revenue each year using dynamic pricing. Sports clubs and cinema operators are only considering the actual bookings, weather, google searches and website clicks in their demand prediction and pricing.
DOES THAT COME AS A SURPRISE FOR YOU? THEN YOU THINK LIKE WE DO
Smart Pricer is the leading Berlin start-up in the field of Demand Prediction and Dynamic Pricing. Our growing team has over 10 years of experience in airline pricing and machine learning. Bundesliga clubs and large cinema chains are currently using our SaaS solution.
- Develop attendance prediction models for soccer games, theater performances and concerts as accurately as possible
- Test live demand data using our tools and simulate the impact of price changes on the number of visitors/li>
- Help on developing the Smart Pricer software as a leading pricing tool for sports, concerts and theaters in Europe
- A degree or ongoing studies in the field of business mathematics, business and computer science, statistics or a similar discipline
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Python (R or equivalent would be second choice)
- Experience / interest in data analysis, patter recognition and machine learning
- The ideal candidate has knowledge of MySQL and Ruby or a similar scripting language
- A tinkerer, who independently seeks to learn new models to solve problem
- Interested in using data mining solutions to pragmatically resolve business problems
- Passionate about constructive teamwork at a high pace
- An independent and goal-oriented worker
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- An inspiring team atmosphere with experienced founders
- On-the-job coaching from former consultants and experienced developers who learned their craft at McKinsey, Lufthansa Consulting and LiquidM
- A stable job with flexible working hours
- The potential for long term employment based on performance
Interested in revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industries?
Send your application including a CV, Cover Letter and applicable documents to firstname.lastname@example.org