HR Assistant (m/f)
Do you want to become a HR Assistant for an exciting startup company in Berlin?
Smart Pricer is a leading intelligent pricing startup company, helping cinemas, entertainment venues and sports clubs around the globe to increase ticketing revenue while attracting more visitors. This is achieved through our understanding that digitization will fundamentally change the way pricing is done - away from static paper price lists towards dynamic digital pricing. We help customers like UCI Kinowelt, FC Bayern München and many others in sports and entertainment get ready for this change. Our success is based on a team that trusts and supports each other, therefore we like to create and maintain a positive, interactive and active working environment at our offices in Berlin.
- Assist with recruitment: create job postings, filtering applications and scheduling and joining interviews
- Administrative support: Preparing job contracts and updating changes to payroll
- Help to maintain a happy team and office space: recognizing birthdays, ordering for the office and organizing team events
- To maintain and actively build upon our current HR and Recruiting processes
- Assisting in Ad Hoc HR and Administrative tasks
- A degree or ongoing study in the field of HR, Business, Psychology or a similar discipline
- Previous HR experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Passionate about HR and creating a positive atmosphere as part of the team
- Eager to learn and passionate about constructive teamwork at a high pace
- An independent and goal-oriented worker
- Fluent in both German and English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A stable job with flexible working hours
- Free yoga classes
- A competitive salary
- On the job coaching from experienced team members
Interested in joining our team? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!